The Budget Committee of The Florida Bar will hold budget hearings in each of the district courts of appeal to receive suggestions from members of the Bar for the preparation of the 2014-15 budget.
The hearings will take place as follows:
* January 15 (morning) Ft. Lauderdale (Fourth District)
* January 15 (afternoon) Miami (Third District)
* January 22 (morning) Tampa (Second District)
* January 22 (afternoon) Orlando (Fifth District)
* January 28 Tallahassee (First District)
Written notice of intent to appear at these hearings must be received by the Executive Director of The Florida Bar, 651 E. Jefferson Street, Tallahassee 32399, at least 10 days prior to the date of the scheduled hearing. Otherwise, the scheduled hearing may be canceled. Times and locations of the hearings may be obtained from Amber Kristian at Bar headquarters by calling (850) 561-5636.