The General Practice, Solo & Small Firm Section is accepting nominations for its annual awards, which will be presented in January at the section’s annual CLE conference during The Florida Bar Winter Meeting.
The Tradition of Excellence Award honors one lawyer for exceptional contributions to, or an exemplary career in general, solo and/or small firm practice, and is reserved for a lawyer who has practiced law in Florida for at least 10 years. The following criteria are evaluated for the Tradition of Excellence Award:
* The lawyer’s efforts to enhance the standing of general, solo, and small firm practitioners in Florida;
* Contributions to continuing legal education for general, solo, and small firm practitioners;
* Contributions to the community through public service;
* Contributions to the advancement of the administration of justice; and/or
* The lawyer’s model career in general, solo, and/or small firm practice.
The Walter S. Crumbley Award honors an attorney who has made a significant contribution to practice management.
Send a short letter and a brief resume containing nomination information to Ricky Libbert, Program Administrator, The Florida Bar, 651 E. Jefferson St., Tallahassee, 32399, or email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 6.