Building Business in a Down Economy
Ethical Considerations and Crucial Marketing Skills
for Weathering the Downturn
• What has changed in client expectations and demands and how to adapt to them successfully.
• How to move up the “value” curve in the client’s eyes for increased revenues.
• How to “change the game” to retain good clients.
• Ethical and practical techniques to combat price resistance and price undercutting.
• The four simple principles that create a powerful business stream.
• How to dramatically increase your marketing efficiency and results.
• Powerful, ethical communication techniques that turn prospects into clients.
• Innovative approaches to fees and collections.
In this rapid-fire two and ½ hour program, nationally recognized Master Practice Advisor Dustin Cole draws from his more than 20 years of experience in legal marketing to pinpoint the new economic realities, identify what has changed, and offer both marketing fundamentals, and new, more effective solutions. Attendees will gain an understanding of the tools and specific action plans to increase revenues through more active, focused, and effective marketing.
Approval period until 06/26/16.
PRI Order Form 120414.pdf