The Florida Bar
A new case was filed with the Florida Supreme Court on April 11, 2011 -- Pino v. Bank of New York Mellon -- involving issues related to alleged foreclosure fraud). See: www.floridasupremecourt.org
- Department of Housing and Urban Development list of Approved Housing Counseling Agencies in Florida . Contact the HUD in Florida for assistance.
- Learn about the Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan . Additional information is available through the U.S. Department of the Treasury .
- Florida's Attorney General has filed enforcement actions that are relevant to the practice of law.
- The Federal Trade Commission has information relevant to the housing crisis and attorneys helping consumers with housing issues.
- Task Force on Residential Mortgage Foreclosure cases from the Florida Supreme Court website.
- A new case has been filed with the Florida Supreme Court -- Pino v. Bank of New York Mellon -- involving issues related to alleged foreclosure fraud). See: www.floridasupremecourt.org