The Florida Bar’s Environmental & Land Use Law Section recognized the contributions of the following individuals for their achievements in environmental and land use law and their service to the section at its annual luncheon in Ponte Vedra Beach.
* Public Interest Committee Attorney Award — Ralf G. Brookes.
* Judy Florence Memorial Outstanding Service Award — Kenneth A. Tinkler.
* Stephens/Register Award — Dorothy E. Watson.
* R. S. Murali Memorial Affiliate Member Outstanding Service Award — Robert M. Wojcik.
* Bill Sadowski Memorial Public Service Award — Steven M. Seibert.
Winners of the ELULS’ Dean Frank E. Maloney Writing Contest were:
* Michael Nichola of Florida A&M University College of Law.
* Erin Coburn of Stetson University College of Law.
* Tia L. Crosby of Florida A&M University College of Law.
The Florida Environmental Public Interest Fellowship winner was Tashyana Thompson with the University of Miami School of Law, Environmental Justice Project.
The Wade Hopping Memorial Scholarship went to Andrew Missel.