The Florida Bar
Vision 2016 Commission: Bar Admissions
The Commission will look at the current impact, as well as the long-term challenges that the legal profession will face. This comprehensive study will provide the foundation to “prepare today’s lawyer for tomorrow’s practice.”
Bar Admissions Committee Areas of Study
1. Licensing of Nonlawyers to Perform Legal Tasks (displacement of lawyers caused by
2. Alternative Business Structures for Law Firms.
3. Multijurisdictional Practice/Reciprocity.
4. Multijurisdictional Practice/Reciprocity – International Focus.
5. Uniform Bar Examination.
1. Licensing of Nonlawyers to Perform Legal Tasks (displacement of lawyers caused by technological advances).
Staff: Mary Ellen Bateman
Lansing C. Scriven, Chair - Tampa (2016)
Gail E. Sasnett, Vice Chair - Gainesville (2016)
Patrice Faith Behnstedt - Bartow (2016)
Kimberly Kanoff Berman - Ft Lauderdale (2016)
Timothy P. Chinaris - Montgomery (2016)
Ian M. Comisky - Philadelphia (2016)
Susan Smotherman Demers - Clearwater (2016)
Franklin Reese Harrison - Panama City (2016)
Jennifer Rene Kuyrkendall - Live Oak (2016)
Andrew Joshua Markus - Miami (2016)
Miles A. McGrane III - Coral Gables, (2016)
Katherine Hurst Miller - Daytona Beach (2016)
Edward Maurice Mullins - Miami (2016)
David Prather - West Palm Beach (2016)
Michelle Marie R. Rehwinkel - Tallahassee (2016)
D. Culver Smith III - West Palm Beach (2016)
Martin Jay Sperry - Plantation (2016)
Gilbert Kirk Squires - Miami Beach (2016)
Commission Member Login