E-Filing Resources for Florida Lawyers
Request e-Filing Support for Attorneys & Paralegals
by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 850-577-4609.
On this Page
Manuals, Standards and Documentation
- The portal goes through regular upgrades. For information on changes, go to https://www.myflcourtaccess.com/authority/portalsoftwareupdates.html.
- The Florida Courts E-Filing Authority Board of Directors holds regular, public meetings to which anyone can attend. The meeting announcement is found on the Public Notices page. Meeting materials are found on the Meetings page.
- Administrative Order AOSC13-49 entered by the Florida Supreme Court authorizing use of e-service through the e-filing portal to comply with the service requirements of Florida Rule of Judicial Administration 2.516.
- E-Filing / Service by E-Mail Exceptions. Exceptions to either service by e-mail or e-filing must be made by a motion to the court in the specific legal matter which the exception is being requested. See Rules of Judicial Administration 2.525(d)(3) and 2.516(b). Rules of Judicial Administration.
- E-filing Portal Website On this site, learn more about the Florida Courts E-Filing Portal governance, read frequently asked questions (FAQs), view training videos and manuals, sign in to the Florida Courts E-Filing Portal.
- Assistance: To request eFiling support, please email email@example.com or call (850) 577-4609 and leave a message.
E-Filing Portal Website
(Sign in, register, and request password.)
Florida Courts E-Filing Authority Board of Directors The Florida Courts E-Filing Authority Board was created pursuant to legislative directive to provide oversight to the development, implementation and operation of a statewide portal designed to process the filing of court documents. Click on the E-Filing Authority tab to see more information in the drop-down menu.
Florida State Courts E-Filing Information web page This site on the Florida State Courts technology website provides information on e-filing in Florida.
E-Filing for the Florida Supreme Court
Manuals, Standards and Documentation
- E-Portal Document Submission Standards
E-Portal Law Firm Administrator Documentation
E-Portal E-Filer Manual
E-Filing by Pro Hac Vice Attorneys In Florida State Courts
Digital Accessibility of e-filed Court Documents. Federal regulators require that electronic information are created complying with the Americans Digital Accessibility Act of 1998 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Federal regulations and guidelines may change over time, as does the technology involved in making electronic documents comply. Attorneys may need to conduct further research to ensure compliance with the law. Visit the Bar's Accessibility for Electronic information web page for information, links and guidance on this important topic.
|Florida Supreme Court|
State Trial Court and Civil Divisions
2nd District Court of Appeal
3rd District Court of Appeal
State Criminal Court
4th District Court of Appeal
5th District Court of Appeal
1st District Court of Appeal
- E-Filing Videos
Free CLE courses on discovery: Electronic Discovery in Florida State Court: Navigating New Rules for New Issues.
Service by E-Mail and E-Filing
The Florida Bar is providing this educational PDF document of a PowerPoint presentation on the mandatory e-mail service requirements.
New Rule 2.526: Digital Accessibility of Documents Electronically Transmitted to Florida
This free CLE course covers: What is an accessible document?; Electronic filing of court documents and digital accessibility of e-filed court documents; Summary explanation of Rule 2.525(g) and Rule 2.526; Necessary software; How to prepare and convert your document; Resources for troubleshooting.