The Florida Bar
Forms & Applications
What Do You Want To Do?
Many of the forms and applications are available in PDF format. Forms not listed may be available on LexisNexis.com or by calling Lexis-Nexis at (866) 836-8116.
On This Page
Family Law Forms are available from the Self Help Center of the Office of the State Courts Administrator website.
Board of Governors Application for Special Appointment
Committee Appointments - Each year the President-Elect of The Florida Bar appoints interested bar members to serve on standing committees. The committee preference form is posted online from December to mid January.
Judicial Feedback Forms - Trial and Appellate
Judicial Nominating Commission applications
Membership Records Department
- Update Address Online
- Petition for Removal of Inactive Status
- Petition for Removal of Membership Fees Delinquency
- Petition for Removal of Retirement Status
- Petition for Retirement
- Order Lists and Labels
- Certificate of Good Standing may be requested by sending an email to email@example.com - include name, bar number, and the mailing address to receive the certificate. Members may call The Florida Bar Membership Records Department at 800-342-8060 ext. 5832.
- Active Fee Statement
- Inactive Fee Statement
The Florida Bar employment application
Clients' Security Fund Statement of Claim form
Lawyer Referral Service Attorney Application
The Florida Bar Inquiry / Complaint Form (ACAP)
The Florida Bar News, Journal and Directory Order Forms
Classified Advertising Order Form
Continuing Legal Education
- CLE Basic Skills Course Requirement Forms
- CLER Credit Applications
- CLER Delinquency - Petition for Removal
- CLE Audio/Video Tapes Order Form
Ethics Inquiry Form
Member Benefits Provider applications
Practice Resource Institute (PRI)
- IOTA Trust Account and other law office management forms
- PRI Materials Order Form
- PRI Forms and Checklists
Public Records Certificate for state-paid membership fees
- Petition for Removal of Costs Delinquency
- Petition for Removal of Diversion Fees Delinquency
- Petition for Removal of Fee Arbitration Delinquency
- Petition for Removal of Restitution Delinquency
- Reinstatement Manual
Authorized House Counsel Application Form Packet
Foreign Legal Consultant Application
The Florida Bar Unlicensed Practice of Law Inquiry/Complaint Form
Legislative Position Request Form
What is RSS?
News RSS feed.
News RSS feed.