The Florida Bar News
The December 1 Bar News is now available with stories including:
- The creation of the Florida Commission on Access to Civil Justice
- The Foundation poised to make more legal aid cuts.
- Forms for pro se portal filers.
2015 Winter Meeting
Make plans to attend The Florida Bar’s Winter Meeting, January 21-24, at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista. Book your hotel room today and take advantage of our special group rate.
The Florida Bar Journal
The December issue of The Florida Bar Journal is now available online, featuring articles on:
- Foreseeable crimes in premises liability cases
- Intentional-tort exception to employers’ workers’ compensation immunity
- Presuit voluntary binding arbitration in medical malpractice cases
- Offshore account compliance
Florida Bar Foundation Vacancy to be Filled - Dec. 12 deadline.
This week, we begin a series of tips for Microsoft Office 365 ... For additional information on this tip and others, visit the Tech Tips page. For additional information on this tip and others, visit the Tech Tips page.
Find a Lawyer
Daily News Summary
FLORIDA COMMISSION CREATED TO EXPAND ACCESS TO CIVIL COURTSFlorida Supreme Court Chief Justice Jorge Labarga signed an order Monday [Nov. 24] creating the 27-member Florida Commission on Access to Ci...
FORMS FOR PRO SE PORTAL FILERS ARE IN THE WORKSElectronic forms that could be filed by nonlawyers in some types of cases through the state court system's statewide Internet portal are in ...
SUPREME COURT DISCIPLINES 18 ATTORNEYSThe Florida Bar announced that the Florida Supreme Court in recent court orders disciplined 18 attorneys, disbarring five, suspending 10 and...