2015 Annual Florida Bar Convention
Online Registration is now available. Join your colleagues during the 65th Annual Florida Bar Convention June 24-27, at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. Register by June 10th to receive the discounted registration fee of $225. Download the 2015 Florida Bar Annual Convention Mobile App – Free.
Pay Annual Fees Online
Florida Bar members may now pay 2015-16 fees, join sections and report pro bono online.
The Florida Bar Journal May 2015
The May issue of The Florida Bar Journal is now available, featuring articles on:
- The revised Florida Arbitration Code
- Protecting clients’ sensitive information
- Reciprocity with other jurisdictions in Florida
- Medical negligence arbitration proceedings
The Florida Bar News
The June 1 Bar News is now available with stories including:
- The Bar’s Committee on Advertising saying “no” to text message solicitations.
- Legislation to protect the elderly.
- The court reviewing lawyer referral service rules.
February 2015 Bar Exam Results
As a service to applicants, the Supreme Court of Florida posts the pass/fail results from the most recent General Bar Examination administered by the Florida Board of Bar Examiners.
For further information about the bar exam or requirements to be admitted to The Florida Bar, please contact the FBBE at 850-487-1292 or visit floridabarexam.org.
- 4th Circuit (Duval County) - due May 27
- 13th Circuit (Circuit Court) - due May 29
- 13th Circuit (County Court) - due May 29
- 11th Circuit (Circuit Court) - due June 9
Welcome to FloridaBar.org Video
Florida Bar President Greg Coleman highlights website features including the new Practice Resource Institute, links to social media, the My Florida Bar page for members and topics for consumers in this three-minute YouTube video.
Find a Lawyer
Daily News Summary
UNIFORM BAR EXAM GATHERS STEAM AS NEW YORK SIGNS UPFor nearly a decade, the biggest knock against the uniform bar exam was that no large jurisdictions had embraced it. Not anymore. New York s...
FREE ELECTRONIC LEGAL ADVICE MAY BE COMING TO A MALL NEAR YOUImagine needing legal advice and heading to a kiosk at the mall or your local library to get it. The kiosks could address almost anything un...
WHAT MAKES LAWYERS HAPPY? NOT WHAT YOU MIGHT THINKHighly paid lawyers with prestigious degrees and fancy titles might seem to have it all, but they're not necessarily happy. Attorneys at to...