The Florida Bar News
The March 1 Bar News is now available with stories including:
- The judicial term limits bill clearing a House hurdle.
- The death penalty fix on the move.
- A proposed rule addressing family leaves.
The Florida Bar Journal
The February issue of The Florida Bar Journal and digital edition are now available online, featuring articles on:
- Intent in Receiving Fraudulent Transfers
- Constitution Revision Commission
- Florida Community Associations Versus Airbnb and VRBO
- Alligator Harvesting: Hunting as a Regulatory Tool for Species Management
- Application Deadline Extended for Statewide Nominating Commission for Judges of Compensation Claims (2nd Appellate District): Deadline, March 6th
- Florida Board of Bar Examiners Seeks Lawyer Applicants: Deadline, April 3
- Florida Board of Bar Examiners Seeks Non-Lawyer Applicants: Deadline, April 3
Learn how to use Fastcase's Live Help Chat feature ... For additional information on this tip and others, visit the Tech Tips page.
Find a Lawyer
Daily News Summary
JUDICIAL TERM LIMITS MOVE AHEAD AMID SENATE DOUBTSLegislation that would limit Florida appellate judges to two consecutive terms in office was sent to the House floor Tuesday [Feb. 21] by th...
POINT OF VIEW: BRIDGING JUSTICE GAP PAYS OFF FOR FLORIDA IN MANY WAYSCarl J. Domino, who served in the Florida House of Representatives from 2002 to 2010, writes: "Our legal system can be complex and difficult...
DEATH PENALTY FIX LIKELY READY FOR FLOOR VOTES AT START OF SESSIONOn Tuesday [Feb. 21], the Florida House Judiciary Committee gave a bill requiring jurors to vote unanimously for a sentence of death its app...