The Florida Bar News
The February 15 Bar News is now available with stories including:
- The Bar opposing a measure that would allow the Legislature to override court decisions.
- Term limit bills filed in both chambers.
- A study that shows legal aid yields seven-fold return on investment.
Learn How To Use Dual Monitors To Increase Productivity ... For additional information on this tip and others, visit the Tech Tips page.
The Florida Bar Journal
The February issue of The Florida Bar Journal and digital edition are now available online, featuring articles on:
- Intent in Receiving Fraudulent Transfers
- Constitution Revision Commission
- Florida Community Associations Versus Airbnb and VRBO
- Alligator Harvesting: Hunting as a Regulatory Tool for Species Management
- Statewide Nominating Commission for Judges of Compensation Claims Vacancies - Deadline, Feb. 17
Find a Lawyer
Daily News Summary
VOTERS SHOULD PREPARE FOR LONG LIST OF AMENDMENTS IN 2018Floridians should prepare for a long list of constitutional amendments on their ballots in 2018. That's because the Florida Constitution Rev...
TRUMP NOMINATES LAW DEAN OF FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY FOR LABOR SECRETARYPresident Donald Trump on Thursday [Feb. 16] nominated Florida International University law dean R. Alexander Acosta to become secretary of ...
ORLANDO ATTORNEY MATT ENGLETT’S LAW LICENSE SUSPENDEDMatt Englett, an Orlando attorney who has been disciplined twice previously, has been suspended by the Florida Supreme Court for three month...