The Florida Bar News
The March 1 Bar News is now available with stories including:
- The judicial term limits bill clearing a House hurdle.
- The death penalty fix on the move.
- A proposed rule addressing family leaves.
The Florida Bar Journal
The February issue of The Florida Bar Journal and digital edition are now available online, featuring articles on:
- Intent in Receiving Fraudulent Transfers
- Constitution Revision Commission
- Florida Community Associations Versus Airbnb and VRBO
- Alligator Harvesting: Hunting as a Regulatory Tool for Species Management
- Application Deadline Extended for Statewide Nominating Commission for Judges of Compensation Claims (2nd Appellate District): Deadline, March 6th
- Florida Board of Bar Examiners Seeks Lawyers Applicants: Deadline, April 3
Learn How To Use Dual Monitors To Increase Productivity ... For additional information on this tip and others, visit the Tech Tips page.
Find a Lawyer
Daily News Summary
FLA. SUPREME COURT DECLINES TO ADOPT DAUBERT STANDARDThe Florida Supreme Court has declined to adopt a measure that would bring state court standards for the admissibility of expert witnesses i...
TASK FORCE WOULD SEEK TO REMAKE FLORIDA’S CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEMFlorida lawmakers increasingly are embracing criminal justice reform policies that break with the state's "tough on crime" past. But a sea c...
A YEAR'S SUSPENSION FOR ATTORNEY WHO USED CLIENT'S $500 TO PAY BILLSMishandling $500 from a real estate client cost attorney Michael E. Wynn much more than he might have imagined: a year suspended from the pr...