The Florida Bar News
The March 1 Bar News is now available with stories including:
- The judicial term limits bill clearing a House hurdle.
- The death penalty fix on the move.
- A proposed rule addressing family leaves.
The Florida Bar Journal
The February issue of The Florida Bar Journal and digital edition are now available online, featuring articles on:
- Intent in Receiving Fraudulent Transfers
- Constitution Revision Commission
- Florida Community Associations Versus Airbnb and VRBO
- Alligator Harvesting: Hunting as a Regulatory Tool for Species Management
- Application Deadline Extended for Statewide Nominating Commission for Judges of Compensation Claims (2nd Appellate District): Deadline, March 6th
- Florida Board of Bar Examiners Seeks Lawyer Applicants: Deadline, April 3
- Florida Board of Bar Examiners Seeks Non-Lawyer Applicants: Deadline, April 3
Learn how to use Fastcase's Live Help Chat feature ... For additional information on this tip and others, visit the Tech Tips page.
Find a Lawyer
Daily News Summary
RULE WOULD CREATE SPECIAL CONTINUANCES FOR MATERNITY AND PATERNITY LEAVEThis week, FloridaBarNews.TV highlights a vote by The Florida Bar Special Committee on Parental Leave in Court Actions, which recently debat...
CONSTITUTION REVISION COMMISSION: TAKE AN ACTIVE ROLEIn a letter to the editor of the Tampa Bay Times, Florida Bar President William Schifino, Jr., writes: "It is an honor to be appointed to th...
FLORIDA DEATH PENALTY CASES ALLOWED TO MOVE FORWARDThe Florida Supreme Court on Monday [Feb. 20] ordered that death penalty cases can proceed, even with an unconstitutional law still on the b...