Welcome to The Florida Bar Practice Resource Institute
Listen To The Latest Episode
Admission on Motion, Reciprocity, the UBE, and Non-Lawyer Licensing
About The Florida Bar Podcast
The Florida Bar Podcast is a monthly series brought to you by The Florida Bar's Practice Resource Institute and will feature esteemed leaders in law discussing new and innovative topics. Its purpose is to help members of The Florida Bar as well as attorneys from other states run better practices and provide better legal services to their clients.
More Episodes To Check Out
- Goals and Plans for the Vision 2016 Technology Committee
- Judge Robert Hilliard on Technology in the Court, Access to Public Records, and the Paperless Docket
- President Greg Coleman on the PRI, Member Benefits, and the Upcoming Cloud Conference
- Florida Bar Winter Meeting: Peter Sweeney on Technology and Member Benefits
- Florida Bar Winter Meeting: Craig Ball on Electronic Evidence Challenges
Registration for ABA TECHSHOW 2015 is now open!
ABA TECHSHOW 2015 April 16-18 in Chicago. The Florida Bar is an approved ABA TECHSHOW 2015 Event Promoter. This year, registrants who use the Event Promoter code can now register online for ABA TECHSHOW 2015, or they can also download the registration form and follow the instructions if they wish.
The Florida Bar Event Promoter code is: TECHSHOWEP15. During the check-out process online, registrants who enter TECHSHOWEP15 will have to answer a question that indicates which Bar they are coming from. The discount code can only be used for members who qualify for the Standard and ABA rate.
Using TECHSHOWEP15 allows you as a Florida Bar member to receive the exclusive Event Promoter (EP) discount when registering for ABA TECHSHOW 2015.
Member Benefits Available