Welcome to The Florida Bar Practice Resource Institute
This guide examines the legal, professional and ethical issues that come with modern electronic communications and offers best practices for using email, texting, social media, cell phones and more.
Listen To The Latest Episode
Florida Bar President Ray Abadin on Lawyers and Technology
The 2015 Annual Voluntary Bar Leaders Conference recently took place in Manalapan, Florida. During the event, Adriana Linares and co-host Renee Thompson sat down with the new Florida Bar President, Ray Abadin, to discuss lawyers, technology, global legal services, reciprocity, and efficiency.
About The Florida Bar Podcast
The Florida Bar Podcast is a monthly series brought to you by The Florida Bar's Practice Resource Institute and will feature esteemed leaders in law discussing new and innovative topics. Its purpose is to help members of The Florida Bar as well as attorneys from other states run better practices and provide better legal services to their clients.
More Episodes To Check Out
- Florida Lawyer Complaints and the Disciplinary Review Committee
- The Florida Courts E-Filing Portal
- Director Jonathon Israel on How the Practice Resource Institute Benefits Florida Lawyers
- Admission on Motion, Reciprocity, the UBE, and Non-Lawyer Licensing
- Goals and Plans for the Vision 2016 Technology Committee
Member Benefits Available