Pursuing Justice. Promoting Professionalism.
- Visit our Hurricane Information page for lawyer and consumer resources. There are also ways that lawyers can volunteer to assist through pro bono efforts, hotlines and sharing resources.
- Deadline extended to Dec. 16 for lawyers to apply for Florida Rural Legal Services Board and Statewide Nominating Commission For Judges Of Compensation Claims.
- The Florida Bar Foundation has two vacancies on its board of directors. Learn more and apply before Dec. 9.
- The deadline to submit nominating petitions for the 2023 election for the Board of Governors of The Florida Bar is on or before 5:00 p.m. Dec. 15.
- Nominating petitions for positions on the Young Lawyers Division Board of Governors must be received in The Florida Bar headquarters office on or before 5 p.m., Dec. 15.
- Judicial Nominating Commission vacancies: The Florida Bar has the opportunity to nominate three lawyers for vacancies on each of the 27 JNCs. Submit completed applications by Dec 15.