Pursuing Justice. Promoting Professionalism.
- The Florida Bar will be closed Monday, Sept. 25 in observance of Yom Kippur.
- Nominations are now open for the 2024 Pro Bono Service Awards. Nominate before the October 4 deadline.
- Deadline extended: Apply for Voluntary Bar Diversity Leadership Grants before Oct. 13.
- Board of Governors seeking applicants for vacancies on the 11th Circuit Judicial Conference (Middle District), Florida Realtor-Attorney Joint Committee, and Florida Rural Legal Services Inc. board of directors. Applications will be accepted until close of business on Monday, October 23.
- Deadline extended to apply for nomination to the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 14th, 16th, and 20th Circuit Judicial Nominating Commissions.
- Deadline extended to apply for second state appellate district vacancy on the Statewide Nominating Commission for Judges of Compensation Claims.