Obtaining A Password
When you applied for Florida Registered Paralegal status, you were asked for the last 4 digits of your social security number and an e-mail address. If you supplied this information, you may obtain a password online which will enable you to access some secure portions of The Florida Bar's website. You must have a password to enter your continuing education credits.
To obtain a password online, follow the following steps:
1) Access the bar's website, www.floridabar.org.
2) Click on Member Login on the top right of the page.
3) Click on Set Your Password on that page. After clicking on Set Your Password, you will be taken to a new page.
4) On the new page, in the box requesting you to enter your Bar Member Number enter your FRP number. Your FRP number can be found on the bottom of your certificate.
5) In the next box, enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security number that you listed on your FRP application.
6) In the box that says New Password enter desired password. It is in this box that you are creating your password. Please note that passwords are case-sensitive, and must contain at least six characters total, with at least one number and one letter.
7) Type desired password again in the Re-type password box. Click submit.
8) It will take a few minutes before your password is set.
If you are having difficulty setting a password, contact Membership Records at (800) 342-8060 ext. 5832.