How to Check Continuing Education Credits
The rule requires that you have 30 total hours of continuing education each cycle. Your total hours will appear as “General” on the website when you enter credits or check your hours. 5 of the 30 hours must be in ethics or professionalism. You still need 30 total hours. In other words, your “General” column must equal 30. The Ethics/Professionalism column must equal 5. You do not add General + Ethics/Professionalism to determine total number of hours.
1. Login to the MyFloridaBar Member Portal.
2. If you have already obtained a password, you may login now. If you have not obtained a password, you must do so before you can enter your credits.
3. Login by entering your FRP number as your Username, entering your password and clicking on Login.
4. You will be taken to this page:
Florida Registered Paralegal Continuing Education
Select Course Provider:
The Florida Bar
Natl Assoc of Legal Assistant (NALA)
Natl Fed of Paralegal Assoc (NFPA)
Course History: FRP CE History
Reference: Continuing Education Requirements
5. Click on FRP CE History. You will be taken to a page that will list all of the courses you entered. You can also click on CE History on the bottom of the confirmation page after entering your credits.
Do not mail your credits to The Florida Bar. We cannot post the credits for you.