Dear Fellow Florida Bar Member:
During these difficult times, The Florida Bar continues to be focused on providing the resources and services you need to be productive and successful, and to maintain optimal mental health and wellness.
From free practice management tools and the ability to chat online with a practice management specialist, to free member benefits and discounts on a variety of practice and recreational resources, to health and wellness educational materials, and hours of free CLE, we are doing our very best to assist you.
With that in mind, as we enter The Florida Bar’s annual fee season, we stand ready to assist any members who need additional consideration regarding the payment of fees this year. (We have included a short instructional video that explains the online fee statement and payment process.) We would encourage you to take advantage of our online payment options as we continue to move toward a digital process that is more streamlined and cost-efficient.
There are several options currently in place:
- If you are currently in a position to pay your 2021-22 Florida Bar annual membership fees, online payment is now available by signing in to the MyFloridaBar Member Portal and clicking on the “Pay My Fees” button on your profile page and using a credit card. Fees are due July 1.
- If you want to use an alternate payment method such as e-check or pay by phone you need to click on “Pay My Fees” to make your selections and answer the required questions and click on Print/Pay by Mail. Then you will need to call 850-561-5831, option 3 or 4, or email [email protected] to obtain further instructions for those payment options.
- If you need to print your statement because your firm is going to make your payment or you want to mail the payment, you will click on “Pay My Fees” to make your selections and answer the required questions, and then select Print/Pay by Mail..
- New this year – law firms wishing to make a single payment for multiple attorney members should call 850-561-5831, option 3, or email [email protected] to work with the membership department in testing a new batch procedure created to simplify this process.
- We will mail pre-printed statements to any member who has not paid electronically by late May. Using the pre-printed form and mailing in checks is the slowest option and requires extra processing time so members should not expect to see their payments posted for several weeks after transmission.
As we continue to navigate our recovery from the pandemic, I hope you’ll take advantage of everything The Florida Bar offers to help and support you.
Thank you for your continued commitment to your profession and our organization.
Joshua E. Doyle, Executive Director
The Florida Bar