Florida Bar Mission: To inculcate in its members the principles of duty and service to the public, to improve the administration of justice, and to advance the science of jurisprudence.
The Florida Bar Objectives
- Ensure the Judicial System, a Coequal Branch of Government, is Fair, Impartial, Adequately Funded and Open to All.
- Enhance the Legal Profession and the Public’s Trust and Confidence in Attorneys and the Justice System.
- Strive for Equal Access to and Availability of Legal Services.
- Enhance and Improve the Value of Florida Bar Membership and the Bar’s Relationship with its Members.
- Continue to Encourage and Promote Diversity and Inclusion in All Aspects of the Profession and the Justice System.