Associate Attorney – Tampa
Garrison, Yount, Forte, & Mulcahy, LLC, seeks an associate with 2 to 5 years of insurance defense litigation for its Tampa office. Prior experience in homeowner’s insurance claims, personal injury and/ or premises liability is required. Candidates should have excellent research and writing skills, along with practical case management experience including attending hearings and conducting depositions. Candidates should also be proficient at Microsoft Office, Westlaw, and billing software. Competitive salary with benefits based on experience. Candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and salary history to [email protected].
Senior Counsel, Corporate Healthcare- In-house Attorney
VITAS® Healthcare, the nation’s leading provider of end-of-life care,seeks in-house attorney responsible for providing legal advice and counsel in support of company operations. Selected candidate will have the option to be based in Miami or Miramar.
- Provides confidential legal advice and support to company hospice and related operations, may be specific to a particular legal specialty such as: litigation, tax or securities.
- Supports the General Counsel as chief legal officer of the company on complex legal issues, including matters relating to:
- Regulatory compliance, certification, accreditation, survey, and licensure
- State and federal fraud and abuse and other laws and regulations specific to the health care industry
- Contractual relationships of all types and complexities, including those with managed care organizations, physicians, hospitals, nursing homes, durable medical equipment companies, and non-health care providers
- Advocacy and litigation management, including labor and employment disputes, medical negligence, workers compensation and general commercial litigation, including the management of outside counsel
- Government and private reimbursement
- Attendance and preparation of minutes of governing body and/or other corporate committee meetings. Supervises the maintenance of organizational records.
- The company’s voluntary compliance program, including legal advice on compliance program development, implementation and training
- Legal issues arising out of the day to day delivery of hospice care, including patient care matters, advance directives, and informed consent and bioethical considerations.
Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Minimum five to seven years practicing law principally in a health care, corporate or other acceptable specialty
- Major law firm or in-house experience preferred
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within an automated systems as well as a variety of software packages such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Juris Doctor (JD) or equivalency from an accredited college or university.
- Active Bar membership in good standing required.
Competitive compensation and benefits.
Civil Litigation – Sarasota
SARASOTA COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION LAW FIRM with 600+ Association clients seeks associate with 5+ years of civil litigation experience and excellent client skills. Condo, HOA, Cooperative and other corporate experience helpful, but not required. Opportunity to practice law with board certified specialists willing to train and develop you. Competitive salary & benefits. Email resume and cover letter to: [email protected].
Associate – Orlando (Winter Park)
Orlando area (Winter Park) AV rated construction and business law litigation and transaction law firm looking to hire associate (recent Bar admitted – 2 yrs. experience). An applicant should be able to handle multiple cases, communicate well with the firm’s clients, write effectively and expect to be involved in trial work. We are seeking motivated individuals who are looking to grow with the Firm . We offer a comprehensive compensation package, which includes a salary commensurate with your experience and accomplishments, 401K, health and dental insurance. Please send your resume to:
K. Mills, Office Manager
Worman & Sheffler, P.A.
Office Condo – Boca Raton
Boca Raton Office Condo – Well-appointed build out for small law office. Two partner offices, conference room, paralegal office, kitchen, reception/waiting room, two work stations. $450,000 Contact Chuck Schwaderer, Realtor. C B Schwaderer, Inc. 561-368-8317 or email [email protected] .
Executive Director of Legal Aid Organization
LEGAL AID EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR/ATTORNEY – Orlando, Florida. Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association hiring Executive Director to run day-to-day operations and manage team of 45 employees. Responsibilities include providing direction and supervision over legal work and related case management, implementing and managing the budget, grant writing, maintaining positive relationships with funding sources, community agencies, and the client community, engaging in legislative and administrative advocacy, and working in partnership with the association’s Board of Directors. Candidate must be a member of The Florida Bar. Candidate must have experience grant writing. Ideal candidate should have experience providing legal services to the under resourced and/or providing best interest representation for dependent children. Ideal candidate should have experience in employee management. Competitive salary for legal aid service organizations offered. Anticipated start date late Dec. 2019/early Jan. 2020. For immediate consideration, please email resume to [email protected]. Due to volume of resumes received, only candidates to be considered for interview will be contacted. Application deadline is September 6, 2019.
Kanner & Pintaluga- Boca Raton
Kanner & Pintaluga is looking for lawyers who want to do great things. We need lawyers who want to work up and try cases in the following areas: Premises liability, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse, Home and Business Property Damage disputes and Car Crashes. If you have a desire to be the best, come join us! Please send resumes to [email protected]
MIAMI, FLORIDA – ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY
Hannon Legal Group, P.A. seeks associate with approximately 2-4 years of practice experience for its first party insurance claims division. Experience in this area of practice is preferred. Candidate must have excellent research, organizational, written and oral communication skills, have a strong worth ethic and be highly motivated. Competitive salary and benefits. Please forward resume to Office Manager, Maria Navarro by e-mail at [email protected].
First Party Insurance Defense Associate
Downtown Fort Lauderdale, AV-rated, civil litigation defense firm has openings for first-party property insurance defense and PIP defense. The ideal candidate for these associate positions will have 1-5 years of civil litigation experience in preparing and responding to pleadings, discovery, and motions, and attending hearings and depositions. Applicants should be well-rounded and highly motivated, be able to work independently and as part of a team, and have strong writing and verbal communication skills. Competitive compensation and benefits offered. Please forward your salary requirement along with your resume: [email protected]
Lead Program Attorney – Fort Lauderdale, Broward
Lead Program Attorney
– Good Standing with The Florida Bar
– 4 Years Dependency Law Experience
– Trial Experience is required
– Ability to communicate effectively and deal with litigation and stressful situations.
For information on this position and how to apply visit www.jobs.myflorida.com in the keyword search box type 21014583.