Trial Team Legal Assistant
Bressler, Amery & Ross, a dynamic and growing national law firm, seeks a Legal Assistant to join our Insurance Defense Trial Team in our Ft. Lauderdale or Miami office. A majority of the focus is upon all areas of first-party coverage, including windstorm, fire, theft, water damage, sinkhole, and “collapse claims.” Requirements include:
- 3+ years of legal assistant experience in insurance litigation at a law firm
- Able to track and calendar cases in a timely manner
- Scheduling of time sensitive trial hearings, mediations, arbitrations, etc.
- Poised demeanor including when interacting with third-party witnesses, experts, and outside counsel
- Implementation of strong proofreading skills in the preparation of standard form responses
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, and document management system
- Skilled multi-tasker is important to be successful in this role
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Real Estate Attorney / Legal Assistant
Busy Key Largo law firm is hiring a full-time real estate attorney or legal assistant. Must have real estate closing and title insurance experience and be able to communicate with clients, realtors, lenders, and attorneys. Spanish speaking a plus but not required. Salary commensurate with experience. Please submit your Resume to [email protected].
CRIMINAL DEFENSE LEGAL ASSISTANT/PARALEGAL – HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY
Well-established criminal defense law firm in downtown Tampa, FL, seeks a legal assistant/paralegal to start immediately in the Tampa office. Ideal candidate has at least three years experience in criminal defense including having contact with the client through the intake process, preparing pleadings, answering discovery requests, trial preparations, and working with court staff and opposing counsel. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word/Outlook/Excel), and e-Filing in State and Federal Courts. Firm offers generous benefits package including health insurance and 401K match. Competitive salary and compensation depending on experience. Please forward cover letter and resume to [email protected]