Rules Of Judicial Administration Committee Materials
The Florida Rules of General Practice and Judicial Administration Committee will be meeting at 1:00 p.m. on October 15, 2021, in conjunction with The Florida Bar Fall Meetings. The meeting will be conducted via Zoom; the link is in the e-calendar of all who received an invitation. If you would like to attend this meeting, please contact Krys Godwin at [email protected]
The Florida Bar Winter Meetings will be at Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando January 26-29, 2022. The RGPJAC meeting will be held that Friday at 1:00 pm, January 28, 2022. More information will be shared as we get closer to that date.
The Florida Bar 2022 Annual Convention will be at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek & Waldorf Astoria June 22-25, 2022. The RGPJAC meeting will be held that Friday at 1:00 pm, June 24, 2022. More information will be shared as we get closer to that date.
Agendas and Minutes of past meetings my be found at:
Agendas & Minutes
Subcommittee Work Pages
- Subcommittee A
- Subcommittee B
- Subcommittee C
- Subcommittee D
- Liaison Subcommittee
- Internal Operating Procedures Subcommittee
- Drafting Subcommittee
- Fast-Track Subcommittee
- Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Rules 2.420/2.425
- Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Rule 2.421
- Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Rule 2.540
- Conference Call Instructions
- Subcommittee Information Page: Here you’ll find Internal Operating Procedures for the RJA Committee, which includes the style guide for rule drafting and editing, and the necessary forms for subcommittee pre-and post-meeting reports.
- Internal Operating Procedures