|Instructions – Guide to Judicial Practices in Florida’s Federal Courts|
If you are not a member of The Florida Bar: Send an email request to obtain access to the Florida Bar Member Portal. In the email request, please include your full name, address, telephone number and email information.
To create a new survey or edit existing or draft survey, please follow these steps:
- Sign into the MyFloridaBar Member Portal using your user id and password
- Click Judicial Practice Surveys from the left side navigation
- Option 1: Create New Survey or
- Option 2: Edit Existing Survey or
- Option 3: Edit Your Saved Draft, “Click here to edit your saved draft”
- Edit or fill the survey and save the survey periodically by clicking on the button “Draft” at bottom.
- When the survey has been completed and edited, click on button “Submit”
Option 1: CREATE A NEW SURVEY: Select the appropriate judge type to add a new survey.
Option 2: EDIT OR UPDATE AN EXISTING SURVEY: If you have an existing survey on file, you will see the message “Click Here to edit your existing survey.” (Note: If you have changed from one type of judge to another, you must create and submit a new survey under Option 1.) If you do not have an existing survey on file, you will see the message “No existing survey was found.”
Option 3: EDIT YOUR SAVED DRAFT: If you have a previously saved draft survey on file, you will see the message “Click Here to edit your saved draft.” If you do not have a previously saved draft survey on file, you will see the message “No saved draft was found.”
SAVING AND SUBMITTING YOUR SURVEY: After completing your survey, select one of the following options:
- To save your survey in DRAFT form for submission later, click on “DRAFT” at the bottom of the survey form. You may continue to edit and save your survey in draft form until you are ready to submit it for publication.
- To publish your completed survey, click “SUBMIT” at the bottom of the survey form.
- To CANCEL or START OVER without saving your data or changes, click the BACK ARROW in the top left-hand corner of your computer screen or logout of your Bar Member Portal. If you inadvertently submit a survey that you do not wish to save or publish, please contact Lani Fraser at 850-561-5707.
LOGOUT of the MyFloridaBar Member Portal.
Note : it takes 2 to 5 business days for a survey to post online.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Guide to Judicial Practices in Florida’s Federal Courts, please contact Lani Fraser at 850-561-5707.