Free CLE: Technology Trends for Lawyers
Decades ago, the phonebook was essential to being in business; 10 years ago, all you needed was a website. These days, you need an entire digital ecosystem to stay in business and to remain competitive. With so many touch points facing legal consumers, your firm needs to establish an effective strategy with an emphasis on making it easy for prospects to find and choose your firm and stay connected with you.
In this webcast, Wanda Trotter will discuss the must-have modern technology your firm needs to execute a basic but effective digital plan.
- Hardware and software choices;
- online productivity and collaboration;
- website essentials;
- mobile app advantages;
- search engine optimization hacks;
- ADA and WCAG compliance;
- social media;
- marketing and blogging;
- and analytics and effective strategies.
Wanda Trotter is the founder of Worldwide Solutions & Technologies Corp., a company that provides mobile app development, web design and online business systems support to law firms. She studied psychology at Bethune-Cookman University, received a degree in Paralegal Studies at Keiser University, and earned a bachelor’s in Business Management with entrepreneurial emphasis from Northwood University.
- Date: Friday, November 19, 2021
- Time: Noon to 1:00 p.m. ET
- Speaker: Wanda Trotter, CP, SCE, CEDS, founder, Worldwide Solutions & Technologies Corp.
- CLE Details: Intermediate level. 1 credit hour, General; 1 credit hour, technology. Attorneys also eligible to receive CLE credit.