The Florida Bar


  1. Home
  2. Accessibility


In accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), people with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to file a misconduct complaint against an attorney licensed by TFB or a non-attorney for the unlicensed practice of law (UPL), may contact TFB as follows:

If you need a reasonable accommodation regarding a Bar building or facility, email the Facilities Department.

If you need a reasonable accommodation regarding a Bar meeting or continuing legal education event, email the Meetings Department.

If you have a problem reading or accessing information or materials on this website, email the Bar’s IT Department.

Email the Bar for any other accommodation request.

Accommodations for law-related organizations

If you need an accommodation in the bar application or examination process, read “How can I apply for accommodations under the ADA?” on the Florida Board of Bar Examiners website, or call 850-487-1292. Use the Florida Relay Service at 711 (in Florida) or at 1-800-955-8771 (outside Florida).

ADA accommodations, guidelines and grievance procedure information for Florida’s state courts is available on the Office of State Courts Administrator website.

An ADA Accommodation Request Form for the Florida Supreme Court is available on the court’s website or by calling the Supreme Court Marshal’s Office at 850-488-8845.