BHG Suite of Financial Services
BHG Financial is a direct lender with 20+ years in the industry, specializing in creating custom financial solutions for professionals like you.
As a member of The Florida Bar, you have access to their full suite of financial services, which you can use to achieve your personal and professional goals fast. Whether you’re looking to pay off debt, grow your firm, or invest in your future—BHG Financial has you covered.
- Large amounts up to $250,000*
- Approval in as little as 24 hours*
- Funds in as few as 3 days*
- Flexible repayment terms out to 12 years*
- Won’t affect personal credit1
- No personal collateral required
- Financing up to $200,000*
- Funds in as few as 5 days*
- Flexible repayment terms
- No lockout or prepayment penalties*
- No collateral requirements
- Financing up to $5M*
- Repayment terms up to 25 years*
- Loan won’t appear on personal credit
- No balloon payments
- Loans aren’t collateral dependent
- Use funds for a variety of business purposes
- Access to premium Mastercard® features and benefits
- Rewards designed for licensed professionals3
- Business and personal cards for your firm or personal use
*Terms subject to credit approval upon completion of application. Loan sizes, interest rates, and loan terms vary and are determined by applications credit profile. Finance amount may vary depending on your state of residence. 12-year terms (business loans) are not available for all credit profiles. 25-year terms for SBA loans are not available for all loan types. Click here for complete program details.
1Applicable to business loans only. Monthly payments will not be reported to credit reporting agencies. However, accounts in default may be reported.
SBA loans are made through BHG Financial’s wholly owned subsidiary, Fund-Ex Solutions Group.
Loans are made or arranged pursuant to the California Financing Law, License No. 603-G493 or License No 60DBO-95491.
2Subject to credit approval. Ask for details.
The BHG Mastercard® is issued by Pinnacle Bank, a Tennessee Bank, pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard® and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Pinnacle Bank member FDIC.
Certain restrictions, limitations, and exclusions apply. Please consult your Guide to benefits for specific benefit configuration.
3Rewards options are subject to change without notice. Go online for details on Rewards Program. Rewards options are subject to change without notice
Approved by more than 110 state, local, and specialty bars, LawPay is proud to be the preferred payment partner of more than 45,000 law firms. Designed specifically for the legal industry, LawPay provides attorneys with a simple, secure way to accept credit card and eCheck payments in their practice.
LawPay understands the unique compliance and financial requirements placed on attorneys, which is why their solution was developed specifically to correctly separate earned and unearned fees, giving you peace of mind that your transactions are always handled correctly.
For more than a decade, LawPay has made it as easy as possible for attorneys to receive payment for their services, and Florida Bar members pay no monthly fee for their first three months. To learn more, call 877-809-7914 or visit our website.
- Savings: SoFi attorney borrowers save thousands over the life of their loans when they refinance.
- Rates: Low variable and fixed rates available. Check out current rates.2
- Simplicity: Consolidate all existing student loans (federal and private) into a single loan with one monthly payment.
- Perks: SoFi offers member events, a referral program, and more.
- No hidden fees: No application fees, no origination fees and no prepayment penalties.
TrustBooks Accounting Software Built for Law Firms
Eliminate your accounting headaches with a software that understands law firms.
Key features include:
- Manage your trust account(s) to ensure compliance with The Florida Bar trust rules.
- Easy and intuitive workflows designed for the modern law firm.
- Track all accounting activity at the client level.
- Integrate with your online bank, Clio and LawPay to save time.
TrustBooks offers a 14-day free trial. Florida Bar members get an exclusive discount of 3 months free (25% discount) on annual Tier One or Tier Two plans or $15 off (12% discount) on monthly Tier Three plan. Go online to learn more and start using TrustBooks. Use the discount promo code FLORIDA.