Recommended by 48 state and more than 70 local and specialty bars, LawPay is proud to be the preferred payment solution of more than 50,000 lawyers. Designed specifically for the legal industry, LawPay provides attorneys with a simple, secure way to accept online credit card payments in their practice.
LawPay understands the unique compliance and financial requirements placed on attorneys, which is why their solution was developed specifically to correctly separate earned and unearned fees, giving you peace of mind that your credit card transactions are always handled correctly.
For more than a decade, LawPay has made it as easy as possible for attorneys to receive payment for their services. To learn more, call 866-376-0950 or visit our website.
- Savings: SoFi attorney borrowers save thousands over the life of their loans when they refinance.
- Rates: Low variable and fixed rates available. Check out current rates at SoFi.com/FloridaBar.2
- Simplicity: Consolidate all existing student loans (federal and private) into a single loan with one monthly payment.
- Perks: SoFi offers member events, a referral program, and more.
- No Hidden Fees: No application fees, no origination fees and no prepayment penalties.
Terms and Conditions Apply. SOFI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. SoFi refinance loans are private loans and do not have the same repayment options that the federal loan program offers such as Income Based Repayment or Income Contingent Repayment or PAYE. SoFi loans not offered to residents of Nevada. Other state restrictions may apply. 1See eligibility requirements at sofi.com/legal. Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Finance Lender Law License No. 6054612. SoFi loans are originated by SoFi Lending Corp., NMLS # 1121636.1Discount will be issued electronically once you become a SoFi borrower; you have submitted a completed application with documents and your loan has been disbursed. Offer good for new customers only. 2See sofi.com/legal