Coaxis International LLC
Managed Data/Cloud Hosting
Coaxis supports Florida Bar members migrating to a fully hosted/cloud based managed network solution and offers special pricing for secure and compliant information technology services.
Coaxis provides clients with a fully hosted and managed network solution designed to remove the complexities of federal and industry compliances, curb the demands of information technology infrastructure, and reduce the threat of cybercrime.
Coaxis is experienced in hosting a broad range of legal and financial reporting software applications. A Florida corporation since 2002, Coaxis operates a privately owned, single-tenant, ANSI/TIA-942 Site – Rated 3 Data Center in Tallahassee.
Coaxis provides secure, fully managed, smartly packaged data hosting services that are:
- Private and customized for law firms
- Affordable – scaled to accommodate small to large size firms
- Experienced hosting legal software – Tabs 3, Practice Management, Lawgic, Family Law, Title Express, Abacus, Pro-Law, and more
- Experienced hosting financial software – Intuit® QuickBooks Solution Provider
- Compliant with GLBA, HIPPA, and CJIS
- Secure, providing remote access and data backup
Visit the Coaxis website to learn more and to gain special member pricing or call 850-391-1022 and identify yourself as a member of The Florida Bar.