CLER Forms and Applications
The applications below are for ATTORNEYS ONLY. All FRPs must record their own CE credits.
- CLE Application for Course Attendance Credit
- CLE Application for Lecture Credit
- CLE Application for Written Material Credit
- CLE Application for University Attendance Credit
- CLE Application for University Teaching Credit
- Lawyers Advising Lawyers Request for CLE Credit
Course Accreditation Process for CLE Providers
Review the 500 Course Approval Policies on the Standing Policies of the Board of Legal Specialization and Education page.
For best results, save PDF forms to your computer and use Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat to complete, save, and/or print. If you prefer to complete the form within the browser window (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), be advised that you should print the completed form. Save operation success varies browser to browser. For an archival copy, print your completed form to PDF.