Forms & Publications
The Florida Bar News: No one covers the legal profession like The Florida Bar News. We’re your resource for statewide news on law related issues.
The Florida Bar Journal: The Florida Bar Journal is the premier source of practical articles on Florida law.
Advertising: Easily reach thousands of lawyers. Advertise with The Florida Bar!
Bar Forms & Applications: Forms and applications available for Bar business.
Florida Bar Legal Publications: The Florida Bar produces more than 40 legal publications/law practice manuals that are made available through a collaborative marketing agreement with LexisNexis. Visit the Lexis Nexis bookstore.
Bar Reports: The Florida Bar has historically studied specific legal issues through standing and special committees. The reports on these issues are listed here.
Other Publications: Read the newsletters and reports of Bar programs and departments in these publications.
The app offers in one place information for people seeking a divorce, adoption, orders of protection, name change, and other family law issues.
- 186 Supreme Court-approved family law forms that can be filled out on the device;
- Links and contact information for help centers all around the state;
- Plain-language instructions and descriptions of first steps and next actions;
- Pointers and contact for a full range of legal help from multiple online resources, free and low-cost legal services, lawyer referrals and other information, and;
- User-friendly instructions for initial steps and pointers about what happens next.