The app offers in one place information for people seeking a divorce, adoption, orders of protection, name change, and other family law issues.
- 186 Supreme Court-approved family law forms that can be filled out on the device;
- Links and contact information for help centers all around the state;
- Plain-language instructions and descriptions of first steps and next actions;
- Pointers and contact for a full range of legal help from multiple online resources, free and low-cost legal services, lawyer referrals and other information, and;
- User-friendly instructions for initial steps and pointers about what happens next.
Publications & Forms
The Florida Bar News No one covers the legal profession like The Florida Bar News. We’re your resource for statewide news on law related issues.
The Florida Bar Journal The Florida Bar Journal is the premier source of practical articles on Florida law.
Advertising Easily reach thousands of lawyers. Advertise with The Florida Bar!
Bar Forms & Applications Forms and applications available for Bar business.
CLE Publications Order Continuing Legal Education materials online from the Lexis.com bookstore.
Bar Reports The Florida Bar has historically studied specific legal issues through standing and special committees. The reports on these issues are listed here.
Other Publications Read the newsletters and reports of Bar programs and departments in these publications.