From A to Z, The Florida Bar is your one-stop source for everything you need to know about the legal profession.
- The President of The Florida Bar
- Board of Governors
- Board Certified Lawyers – Legal Experts/Interview Sources by Judicial Circuit
- Board Certified Lawyers by Certification Area
- Lawyer Conduct – Disciplinary Statistics
- Judicial Nominating Commission Member List
- Law on the Internet – Sources compiled by Neil Skene
- Legal Divisions, Branch Offices and Staff
- Master Calendar of Events
- Media & Communications Law Committee
- Florida Law Schools and Colleges Directories of Faculty and Academic Experts
- Open Government Contact List
- Overview of The Florida Bar Discipline System
- Reporters’ Workshop
- Sections and Divisions
- Sources of Authority and Guidance Regarding Political Activity by Judges and Judicial Campaigns
- Standing Committees
Contact the Public Information Department for all your legal reporting needs from 8 a.m. until 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Media Line: (850) 561-5666
Limited information is available to the news media after hours and on weekends – please email [email protected] or call (850) 321-7846.
EDITORS: Please note The Florida Bar is not an association and ‘Association’ is not part of our name. Proper reference is ‘The Florida Bar.’ Local bar organizations are properly termed ‘associations.’