The Budget Committee of The Florida Bar will hold budget hearings in each of the districts of the district courts of appeal to receive suggestions from members of the Bar for the preparation of the 2018-2019 budget.
The hearings will take place as follows:
• November 28, 2017, (morning) Ft. Lauderdale (Fourth District)
• November 28, 2017, (afternoon) Tampa (Second District)
• November 29, 2017, (morning) Miami (Third District)
• November 29, 2017, (afternoon) Orlando (Fifth District)
• November 30, 2017, (morning) Tallahassee (First District)
Written notice of intent to appear at these hearings must be received by the executive director of The Florida Bar, 651 E. Jefferson Street, Tallahassee 32399, at least 10 days prior to the date of the scheduled hearing. Otherwise, the scheduled hearing may be canceled. Times and/or locations of the hearings may be obtained from Marie Jones at Bar headquarters by calling 850-561-5804.