The next online session is Wednesday, April 11, at 11 a.m., ET
Molly Paris and Judy Rushlow of Florida Lawyers Assistance will offer a free career counseling program for lawyers via computer or telephone.The next session is Wednesday, April 11, at 11 a.m. The meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month.
To log on, go to www.gotomeeting.com and click “Join a Meeting” at the top. The meeting ID is 684-399-861. If using a computer, use a headset (any cell phone headset with a microphone will work). If using a telephone, call 213-493-0614, and use access code 684-399-861. A GoToMeeting app is also available for iPhone, iPad, or Android devices.
Among those who may benefit from participating are:
• Lawyers who are or should be exploring a career or employment change;
• Recent law graduates unsure of the next opportunity;
• Lawyers returning to the practice after an absence of time;
• Older partners or judges searching for their “encore” career; and
• Lawyers unable to practice at this time.
• Disenchanted lawyers unsure of alternative career options.