Group Professionalism Award
The Florida Bar, through the Standing Committee on Professionalism, is seeking applications for the Group Professionalism Award for one program instituted and coordinated by a bar association, judicial organization, inn of court, or law school organization aimed at enhancing professionalism among lawyers and law students. (An organization that has won the award within the past three years is ineligible.)
The award recognizes an organization that has an innovative program that can be implemented by other organizations to promote and encourage professionalism within the legal community. The deadline for submissions is March 1, 2022.
The award will be presented to the recipient at The Florida Bar Annual Convention in June 2022.
Criteria for Evaluation
- Overall quality of the program.
- Ability for replication by other interested groups.
- Likelihood of continuation of the program.
- Substantive strength of the program in the area of professionalism.
- Success of the program.
- Number of lawyers and/or law students directly and indirectly involved or affected.
- Uniqueness, creativity, or other distinguishing and/or particularly meritorious features of the program.
- Potential for impact in the legal community.