The Henry Latimer Center for Professionalism coordinates all Standing Committee on Professionalism and Student Education & Admissions to The Bar Committee projects and activities.
- The scope and function of the Standing Committee on Professionalism is to assist the Center for Professionalism in implementing programs, events, and activities to promote professionalism throughout the state.
- The scope and function of the Student Education & Admissions to the Bar Committee is to determine whether or not law schools are adequately preparing their students for the practice of law and if it is concluded that they are not, to make specific recommendations to the Bar’s Board of Governors and law school deans.
Circuit Professionalism Reports
- 2016-17 Circuit Professionalism Report
- 2015-16 Circuit Professionalism Report (Version 1)
- 2015-16 Circuit Professionalism Report (Version 2)
Law School Professionalism Reports
- 2023 SCOP Annual Report by Jason Berger
- 2021 SEABC Chair Report by Brijesh Patel
- 2021 SCOP Annual Report by Ita M. Neymotin
- 2020 SCOP Chair Report by Kirsten K. Davis
- 2019 SCOP Chair Report by Starling Hendriks
- 2019 (Spring) SEABC Chair Report by Jason Silver
- 2018 SCOP Chair Report by Kara Berard Rockenbach
- 2018 (Fall) SEABC Chair Report by Jason Silver
- 2017-2018 SEABC Chair Report by Douglas Bates
- 2017 SCOP Chair Report by Tim Chinaris
- 2016 SCOP Chair Report by Caroline Levine Johnson