- For more professionalism resources, check out our Library Guide hosted by Florida International University’s College of Law .
- Professionalism Handbooks are provided biennially to all law students in Professional Responsibility classes and can be downloaded for your use.
Ideals and Goals of Professionalism (Replaced by Professionalism Expectations)
- Professionalism Expectations (approved by Board of Governors on January 30,2015)
- Oath of Admission to The Florida Bar
- Creed Of Professionalism
- Guidelines for Professional Conduct
- Supreme Court Order: Code for Resolving Professionalism Complaints (Amended by the Florida Supreme Court on Sept. 10, 2015)
- Circuit Administrative Orders Creating Local Professionalism Panels
- Chart of Contact Information to File a Complaint in Each Circuit
- RRTFB Ch. 4 Rules Of Professional Conduct
- RRTFB Ch. 19 Center For Professionalism
- Professionalism Handbook
Information about filing a complaint regarding a lawyer’s conduct is on the Attorney Consumer Assistance Program (ACAP) page.