Navigating the legal world
can be overwhelming.
The concept of service at The Florida Bar extends beyond our members to the legal profession and society as a whole. To that end, the Bar:
- Protects the public by regulating lawyers and investigating and prosecuting people who practice law without a license.
- Administers a Lawyer Referral Service to connect consumers to trusted, verified attorneys.
- Develops and distributes information designed to educate the public about the judicial system, legal services and topics, and more.
- Helps resolve disputes between consumers and attorneys through the Legal Fee Arbitration and Grievance Mediation programs.
- Operates the Attorney Consumer Assistance Program for consumers who are dissatisfied or think a lawyer may have acted unethically and want to consider filing a complaint.
The landlord/tenant relationship is a legal contract. Both parties should fully understand their rights — and responsibilities — specified by law in a rental agreement, whether it’s on paper (a lease) or not.
Top Consumer Content by Pageviews