Adding a Gmail Calendar to Outlook« Back to Tech Tips
Many of us manage more than one calendar and having to jump from one app or webpage to another can be a hassle. If you use Outlook at the office and a Google calendar for home or family, it’s easy to sync your Outlook and Google calendars to easily access and manage all your calendars in one place. You can do this without extensions or plugins; you just need to grab a link from Outlook to plug into Google. Here’s how:
- Sign in to your Office 365 account (office.com), go to Outlook, and choose Settings > View All Outlook Settings.
- Select Calendar and Shared Calendars.
- Go to the Publish a calendar section, select the calendar you’d like to add and select “can view all details,” then click Publish.
- Click on the ICS link and select the Copy link option.
- Now, open your Google calendar and select Other calendars+ > Select the From URL option.
- Paste the ICS link you copied from Outlook and then select Add calendar.
The Outlook calendar will now be listed among other calendars. You can rename it and change its colors if you’d like!« Back to Tech Tips