Chrome Pro Tip — Tab Grouping« Back to Tech Tips
A handy feature in Chrome allows you to organize your related and open tabs into a group. A set of tabs in a group can be collapsed or expanded as needed. Here’s how to create a group:
- Right-click an open tab, select Add Tab to New Group.
- Give the group-to-be a name and select a color for the tab if you would like.
- To add additional tabs to the group, either right click on them and “add to group” or drag a tab onto the named tab.
- Easily change the order of your tabs by dragging them along the top of the browser window.
- Click on the named tab to collapse / hide the group, do same to expand / show all tabs.