How To Make Text On A Web Page Bigger And Easier to Read« Back to Tech Tips
Web pages sometimes have small text that can be difficult to read. Web browsers support the ability to zoom in and out so you can control the size of the page. You can use your keyboard or the options menu in most browsers to zoom in and out of the page.
Using keyboard shortcuts
- PC: Press the CTRL key and the + or – key
- MAC: Press the COMMAND key and the + or – key
Using a Web browser menu
- Chrome: Click on the menu in the top right corner of the window. Click + or – on the zoom option.
- Firefox: Select the View menu, then click Zoom In or Zoom Out
- Internet Explorer: Click on the magnifying glass in the bottom right of the window
- Safari: Select the View menu, then click Zoom In or Zoom Out
Don’t forget to change the zoom level back because other sites may be too big (or too small) to read.« Back to Tech Tips