How To Move Multiple Apps at Once on the iPhone« Back to Tech Tips
Sometimes, you want to reorganize your apps on your iPhone — but it’s a process, especially if you have to do it one-by-one. Well, those days are over. And here is how you move multiple apps at once on your device:
1. Long press an app icon until the action menu pops up. Select “Edit Home Screen” to enter wiggle mode.
2. Hold your finger on an app you want to move. At the same time, tap another app with another finger. The second app will move on top of the first app you selected, creating a stack – you’ll see a number badge on the stack.
3. While holding down your finger, continue tapping apps until all the apps you want are in the stack.
4. Move the stack of apps to a different page by dragging them to the left or right edge of the screen.
5. You can add the apps to a folder by dragging the stack onto a folder.
6. Let go, and all the apps will be released to the new page or folder.
7. Tap Done or, on earlier models of the iPhone, press the Home Button to exit wiggle mode.
That’s it! Hope this helps!