How To Search Multiple PDF Files Using Acrobat Reader« Back to Tech Tips
Most computers have Acrobat Reader on them but if you use a different PDF manipulation tool, the steps will likely be similar. If these steps don’t work for the version of Acrobat or Reader you have, or you use another great product
- Open Acrobat or Acrobat Reader on your computer.
- Click on the Edit menu and select Advanced Search.
- You’ll be prompted by a window to navigate to where you would like to search – “All PDF Documents in” and then choose the folder where your PDF files are located.
- Enter your search term in the input box.
- Click on the Search button.
- If prompted, click “Allow” on the screen.
The software will search for your given term in all the searchable PDF files in your specified folder. You’ll see the results right in the search pane.« Back to Tech Tips