The Florida Bar
The Vote’s in YOUR COURT - Judicial Merit Retention Speaker Kit
Thank you for speaking on behalf of The Vote’s in YOUR COURT program!
Your attached speaker kit includes:
• Power Point/video presentation for you to download to a CD, flash drive or the laptop you will take to the presentations
• Speaker’s Resource: Slide set with speaker notes/introduction
• Video script (two versions: summary – for your use if you have technical difficulties and full version, for your information
• Fact Sheet a two-sided handout for you to copy and distribute at presentations
• Presentation instructions and equipment requirements to request of the group/event organizers
• Speaker’s Resource: Frequently Asked Questions and answers with Judicial Nominating Commission standards and qualifications criteria
• Speaker’s Resource: Background Information Paper on merit selection and retention
• Webinar slides on presentation skills
• Speaker Event report: Please submit for each presentation within 48 hours
Please note that it will be necessary to request equipment for your presentation ahead of time (please see equipment requirements list for details). Speaker notes are located on the first slide of the Power Point presentation, but they will not be visible to your audience when playing the slideshow from the beginning.
If you would prefer a CD or flash drive copy of the presentation, please let me know and I will be happy to provide one for you. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.