Sponsor & Exhibitor Opportunities
2016 Annual Florida Bar Convention
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek & Waldorf Astoria
Thank you Corporate Sponsors (Coming soon) & Thank you Judicial Luncheon Sponsors
Corporate Sponsor & Exhibit Opportunities
We would like to invite you to market your company to Florida lawyers, judges, paralegals and legal administrators with an exhibit display at the 2016 Annual Florida Bar Convention being held June 15 – 18, 2016 at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek & Waldorf Astoria. The exhibition area is centrally located near the Bar's refreshment station, registration and information desks, charging station, all member reception, and meeting rooms. This is the largest bar-wide meeting and provides your company significant marketing advantages with exposure to over 2,500 attorneys, judges, and other legal professionals.
For your convenience, attached is detailed information regarding how your company can become an exhibitor &/or sponsor at the largest legal convention in the Southeast. There's not a better time to promote your company services, get noticed, build & connect with your audience and drive revenue!
Early bird exhibit fee is $1,750 until April 7, 2016, then $2,000 thereafter.
Exhibit space will be assigned on a first come, first served basis when the contract is completed and returned with payment. We urge you to reserve your exhibit space today as space is limited.
Contact: Brooke Smith
Judicial Luncheon Sponsors
Become a sponsor of one of the largest events at Annual Convention!
For your sponsorship of $1,000, your firm will receive the following:
· Recognition as a sponsor on the Judiciary Luncheon Invitation mailed to over 1200 judges
· Recognition as a sponsor in the Annual Convention Brochure included in May issue of The Florida Bar Journal
· Recognition as a sponsor in The Annual Convention Program given to each Convention attendee
· Recognition as a sponsor on The Florida Bar Website – including pre and post-convention
· Recognition in the Judicial Luncheon Program distributed to all luncheon attendees
· Acknowledgement on signage displayed duration of Annual Convention
· Recognized within our 2016 Annual Convention Mobile App!
PLUS: Receive up to four Judicial Luncheon Tickets
Attendees at the luncheon will have the unique opportunity to personally interact with many of the more than 200 members of judiciary attending this event.
Become a Judicial Luncheon Sponsor
Contact: Lolita Brawner