20th Circuit Town Hall rescheduled for September 23
Join Florida Bar President Dori Foster-Morales, 20th Circuit judicial and bar leaders for a Town Hall on September 23 from 4 to 5 p.m.
The 20th Circuit Town Hall was originally set for September 18, but was rescheduled to September 23 because it conflicted with the observance of Rosh Hashanah and everyone who will be preparing for the High Holiday.
Panelists will discuss how Florida attorneys are coping during the pandemic, how court operations are adapting to the pandemic, and what the Bar can do to assist members in their legal practice and beyond.
Panelists for the 20th Circuit Town Hall include:
- Chief Judge Michael T. McHugh, 20th Judicial Circuit
- John D. Agnew, Florida Bar Board of Governors, 20th Circuit
- Forrest Bass, president of the Charlotte County Bar Association
- Travis Hayes, president of the Collier County Bar Association
- Blake Hampton, president-elect of the Lee County Bar Association
- Laird A. Lile, Florida Bar Board of Governors, 20th Circuit
- Kim Mitton, president of the Hendry-Glades Bar Association
Check the Virtual Town Halls’ page at floridabar.org/virtualtownhalls for the full schedule for all of the judicial circuits.
Email [email protected] if you have any questions or need assistance.