Free LegalFuel seminar explores the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act
LegalFuel: the Practice Resource Center of The Florida Bar has scheduled a complimentary webinar to educate Florida Bar members about the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
“Navigating the CARES Act” is set for Tuesday, April 14, at 2 p.m., eastern. LegalFuel has increased its capacity for the webinar platform, as it expects this seminar to be quite popular.
LegalFuel Director Jonathon Israel says this complimentary seminar will include information about the expanded Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL), the creation of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), including the Small Business Administration guidance about the program’s logistics, unemployment, stimulus checks, the Retention Tax Credit, the Families First Act, and more.
The webinar is being presented by Florida Bar member Melanie Griffin of Shumaker Advisors Florida and a former president of The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division. Click here to register.
Israel said other upcoming COVID-19 related seminars include:
- Free CLE Webinar from RPost – Tools Legal Professionals Need When Working From Home | April 9 | 2 – 3 p.m.
- Free CLE Webinar – Effective Communication Strategies During COVID-19 | April 16 | noon – 1 p.m.
- Rocket Aid: A Charitable Virtual Conference for Lawyers | April 16 – 17
- Free CLE Webinar – Keep Calm and Lawyer On – Top Tools and Resources for Remote Work | April 21 | 1 – 2 p.m.
- Free CLE Webinar – Coping with the Coronavirus: How to Reduce Stress and Stay Sane | April 23 | 2 – 3 p.m.
- Free CLE Webinar from Clio – How to Build a Virtual Law Firm (and Why You Should) | May 12 | 2 – 3 p.m.
LegalFuel also offers a host of free on-demand education programs, available at www.legalfuel.com/free-cle.
The Florida Bar has built a comprehensive COVID-19 web page that offers the latest news, from Supreme Court orders, CLE, and practice management guides, to legal aid and consumer resources.