Complimentary ‘telehealth’ subscription extended
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Member Benefits, the administrator of The Florida Bar Private Insurance Exchange, is extending its complimentary telehealth program to all members of The Florida Bar until the end of May.
“There’s an urgency to help people in need of routine medical care while limiting their risk of the exposure to the virus. Telehealth can be an essential and safe alternative for basic health care that can do just that,” said Nicklaus Trefry, CEO of Member Benefits. “We recognize that while some members may have access to a similar service through their insurance or health-care providers, there are also some who may not – so we’re trying to help those in need of access to such a service.”
Benefits of this telehealth service include:
- 24/7 access to medical care by phone, video, or app
- Unlimited virtual visits with board-certified physicians and pediatricians
- Care for more than 50 routine health conditions
- Can also be used by dependent family members
- Prescriptions sent electronically to your pharmacy
- $45 per virtual visit for complimentary plan
Upon expiration of the complimentary period (5/31/20) members who wish to continue their telehealth service will have the option to purchase an ongoing subscription – but are under no obligation to do so.
For plan information and online enrollment, visit https://floridabar.memberbenefits.com/telehealth.