Virtual 2021 Officer and Board Installation
Welcoming its new officers and board members, the Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Tampa Bay installed Alicia Whiting-Bozich as the new President at a virtual installation on March 18. The group also recognized Zarra Elias-Wong for her service as president in 2020. During this event, The Florida Bar President, Dori Foster-Morales, also shared tips she learned from her recent interview with Justice Peggy Quince:
1. Manage your time.
2. Take time to be proficient in the areas of law in which you are practicing.
3. Take time to become active in The Florida Bar by joining a division or section.
4. Take time to become more involved in voluntary bar associations.
5. Take time to be involved in your community.
6. Take time to be with family and friends.
Other guests included A.B. Cruz III, President of the NAPABA – National Asian Pacific American Bar Association and The Honorable Andrea Teves Smith, Second District Court of Appeal.