The Florida Bar News
The Jan. 15 Bar News is now available with stories including:
· The impact of artificial intelligence on the practice of law.
· A proposal to allow the Legislature to override Supreme Court decisions.
· A YLD video that tells the division’s story.
- 5th DCA - due Feb. 17
- New applications sought for Judicial Nominating Commission vacancies - Deadline, Feb. 6
- Statewide Nominating Commission for Judges of Compensation Claims Vacancies - Deadline, Feb. 17
Learn multiple tips and tricks for Microsoft Word, including how to convert a PDF to Word while IN Word ... For additional information on this tip and others, visit the Tech Tips page.
THE FLORIDA BAR JOURNAL JANUARY
The January issue of The Florida Bar Journal and digital edition are now available online, featuring articles on:
- Florida’s Revised LLC Act and involuntary dissociation of members
- Sentencing trends over the past 10 years since Booker
- Revisions to the Florida Health Care Surrogates Act
- Dog bite due process
Find a Lawyer
Daily News Summary
TITUSVILLE ATTORNEY EARNS STATE HONOR FOR PRO BONO WORKTitusville attorney Brigitta Hawkins is headed to Tallahassee Thursday [Jan. 19] to receive The Florida Bar President's Pro Bono Service Awa...
DOLLAR-A-MINUTE LEGAL ADVICE HAS ITS MERITSLee County Clerk of Court Linda Doggett recently proposed a dollar-a-minute legal help option for those in need of legal advice. From the e...
UCF UNDERGRADUATE IS FIRST TO ENTER LAW SCHOOL THROUGH NEW ACCELERATED PROGRAMWednesday [Jan. 18] marked the first day of law school for Rafael Casallas, a 19-year-old legal studies senior who is attending Barry Univer...